What do you think are your biggest strengths as a speaker? What challenges do you face when presenting in front of an audience?

My strengths as a speaker include connecting with the audience, being well-prepared, and having a passion for the topic. However, I struggle with anxiety, reading audience reactions, and time management. I excel in audience connection and preparation but face challenges with anxiety and time. To improve, I can practice mindfulness for anxiety and seek feedback to enhance my engagement and pacing. Embracing both strengths and challenges will help me grow as a speaker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time when someone’s words had a lasting impact on you.

Today’s article discussed how more people are choosing to live in the suburbs rather than in the city. When you become an adult, which lifestyle do you think you would prefer—city life or suburban life? Choose one and explain your reasons clearly.

What do you think is the hardest part of writing an informational essay—brainstorming the topic, organizing your ideas, finding evidence, or something else? Write one paragraph about the part you struggle with most and how you might overcome it.