Write about a moment when you felt you had the power to make a difference in someone else's life.

 During my sophomore year, I volunteered at a community center and helped a sixth grader named Mia with math. She was shy and struggled, but after sharing my own experiences and using games for learning, she gained confidence. On test day, Mia smiled and said, “I think I can do this!” It felt amazing to see how a bit of support can truly make a difference in someone’s life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time when someone’s words had a lasting impact on you.

Today’s article discussed how more people are choosing to live in the suburbs rather than in the city. When you become an adult, which lifestyle do you think you would prefer—city life or suburban life? Choose one and explain your reasons clearly.

What do you think is the hardest part of writing an informational essay—brainstorming the topic, organizing your ideas, finding evidence, or something else? Write one paragraph about the part you struggle with most and how you might overcome it.