Chelsea Nicholson

 Dec,

Write about something that you can't stop thinking about. 

Prompt response: I can't stop thinking about the future—what my career will look like, where I’ll be in a few years, and how the world is changing.

Summary:
I can’t stop thinking about the uncertainty of the future—my career, goals, and the world around me.

Reflection:
It’s made me realize I can’t control everything. I’ve learned to focus more on the present and what I can control, rather than worrying about the unknown.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time when someone’s words had a lasting impact on you.

Today’s article discussed how more people are choosing to live in the suburbs rather than in the city. When you become an adult, which lifestyle do you think you would prefer—city life or suburban life? Choose one and explain your reasons clearly.

What do you think is the hardest part of writing an informational essay—brainstorming the topic, organizing your ideas, finding evidence, or something else? Write one paragraph about the part you struggle with most and how you might overcome it.