Chelsea Nicholson

 

Dec,3,2024

Write about a time when you were judged unfairly.


Prompt response: I was judged unfairly during a group project when a teammate assumed I wasn’t contributing just because I was quiet in meetings.

Summary:
In a group project, a teammate assumed I wasn’t contributing because I was quiet during meetings. They judged me without asking, which felt unfair since I was processing ideas, not avoiding work.

Reflection:
This experience taught me how easily silence can be misinterpreted. It made me realize the importance of clarifying intentions and not judging others too quickly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time when someone’s words had a lasting impact on you.

Today’s article discussed how more people are choosing to live in the suburbs rather than in the city. When you become an adult, which lifestyle do you think you would prefer—city life or suburban life? Choose one and explain your reasons clearly.

What do you think is the hardest part of writing an informational essay—brainstorming the topic, organizing your ideas, finding evidence, or something else? Write one paragraph about the part you struggle with most and how you might overcome it.