Monday 11-11

 One time, I went hiking and got completely lost in a thick forest. I had wandered off the path, and my phone had no signal. Panic set in as everything around me looked the same, and I felt totally alone. When I started to freak out, I bumped into another hiker who helped me find my way back. It was a scary experience that showed me what it feels like to be lost!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a time when someone’s words had a lasting impact on you.

Today’s article discussed how more people are choosing to live in the suburbs rather than in the city. When you become an adult, which lifestyle do you think you would prefer—city life or suburban life? Choose one and explain your reasons clearly.

What do you think is the hardest part of writing an informational essay—brainstorming the topic, organizing your ideas, finding evidence, or something else? Write one paragraph about the part you struggle with most and how you might overcome it.